Process Mining Consultant (m/f/d)
As part of our cooperation with Celonis – the “Celonis for Consulting Programme C4C+” – we are strengthening our process mining team. We work with the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS). As part of our long-running digitisation projects, we offer our clients accompanying solutions for digitised process recognition and analysis in order to extract data in real time from source systems, identify and visualise implementation gaps and derive data-driven recommendations. We implement the recommendations together with the client.
To strengthen our capacities in this area, we are looking for a Process Mining Consultant (m/f/d). No previous knowledge of Celonis Suite or Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) is required!
- You will work closely with the customer during the implementation of the process models to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the business goals and requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the Celonis EMS
- You analyse and optimise business processes (end-to-end) based on transactional data and data validation
- Process Analytics & Process Mining with Celonis Execution Management System (EMS)
- As an EMS expert, you are familiar with all functions, advantages and their areas of application in order to use the Celonis solution for maximum customer benefit
- You will work with data scientists to extract, transform and load the required data from various sources to create Python or SQL-based process models
- You will create interactive dashboards in Celonis using the standard modules and, in perspective, the Process Query Language (PQL) to determine the impact of functions, initiatives and existing processes
What you bring to the table:
- The ability to break down complex problems into logical and easily understandable structures and to identify, retrieve and process the required data.
- High willingness to learn, strong motivation to familiarise yourself with new topics and “curiosity for something new”
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong analytical mindset with enthusiasm for Big Data
- A strong growth mindset
- A collaborative and pragmatic approach to tasks
- SQL and Python skills are a plus
- Very good German (at least C1 level) and English skills
This is what awaits you as an EXPERT:
With the concentrated experience of over 30 years of management consulting combined with the agility of a start-up, we realise digital transformation projects in medium-sized companies.
We offer our clients a spectrum ranging from the analysis of the digital maturity level to a complete digital business transformation.
Depending on your personal preference, you can supervise the technical component, accompany the transformation process of the organisation as a digital coach or digitise the area of corporate management (KPI, finance & controlling) in a future-proof way.
All this not “only” as a consultant, but as a real implementer in close cooperation with the client’s team.